Wednesday, June 28, 2006

the end is the beginning is the end

Mas Shafiq is leaving. All because of...let's just say the management is having their way. I'm quite upset. Cos he's beginning to know who am i really is, not many people can do that.

This is something i wrote to him the first time i heard the rumor:

Begin again

first time in mind beside why is WHO BENEFITS?
Surely everyone will feel lost, even for me,
though lost Is A PAIN THAT I’M USED TO

hopefully you and those guys STILL FIGHTING IT
cos from what I know, we all here,
even I WILL FOLLOW YOU INTO THE DARK
or just went FREE FALLING into the WORLD FULL OF NOTHING

maybe THE WEIGHT OF MY WORDS won’t make any different
but I’m sure THOUGH IT’S NOT LOVE IT MEANS SOMETHING


The capital words are the words represent something that we shared. Words from comics, song title and some of song lyrics.

And this is something i wrote after i got confirmation that he's really gonna quit


Kamar panjang dan kosong

Pemilik kamar panjang diganti
Entah siapa penghuni barunya
Entah dengan apa akan memenuhinya
Mungkin malah akan menutupnya

Kamar panjang yang selalu terbuka kini kosong
Ditinggal penghuninya yang ikut semua
Hellboy, Trinity, Thor, Lara Croft dan para Alien
Perginya mereka membuat kamar panjang itu terlihat sempit

Kamar panjang, akankah kembali panjang?

Siapapun yang akan mengisi
Kamar panjang itu pernah besar dengan seluruh penghuninya

Hope we can meet again at some point ahead or "The Point" that we talked about.

Farewell, and good luck.

No comments: