Waktu Batman (Christian Bale) bilang ke Rachel Dawes, “It’s not who you are underneath, it’s what you do that defines you”, gw tau itu bener, and I love Batman in many ways. But somehow I disagree with his statement. For me, “It’s who you are underneath that defines you, not what you do.”
Here's why:
- “Loe mau ngapain lagi datang ke sini? Why haven’t you give up on me? Pokoknya apapun yang loe mau omongin jawabannya nggak!!!”
Hmm…Okay, Gw mau bilang kalau kita udah tiga tahun lebih putus silaturahmi, sedangkan aturan di Islam cuma 3 hari, selebihnya diangap dosa besar. Gw ke sini mau nyoba jalin itu lagi, but if you say so…selamat menjalankan bulan Ramadhan penuh dengan dendam…
- “Wah copy2 loe terlalu langsung ya, nggak ada twist.”
Yet that’s not the way I usually speak or write, I did it so we can get fast approval through the client since the AE’s can’t sell a thing. And…didn’t you hear yourself these days? “Udah ikutin aja maunya mereka, yang penting cepet selesai”. Oh I really want to stamp your forehead with a really big capital words, I TOLD YOU!
- “Segitunya banget kerja, kalau cuma buat duit segitu aja kerja sama gw deh, gw bayar lebih.”
Thanks, but no thanks. I know where you got your money…I know what I gotfrom this job is not worth it, but at least it’s a clean money…
- “Ambil cuti kok pas lagi banyak kerjaan, karena urusan keluarga lagi, egois banget.”
Yang ngomong nggak tahu kalau orang rumah udah bilang kayak gini, “Emang sih keluarga sudah nggak mampu ngidupin, tapi sampai kapan pekerjaan selalu di atas keluarga, memang tempat kerja itu rumah kamu?”
Huff…I guess to be good is to be misunderstood.
1 comment:
thats true...............
Post a Comment