That’s what happened last night. Dia suka baca, Tim Burton pula. Dia juga download soundtrack Before Sunset di Limewire (tapi gw lebih lengkap donk), tidak suka Superman Returns karena ceritanya, bukan cuma karena make upnya Superman yang ketebelan dan dia pindah kerja karena 2 tahun gajinya nggak naik banyak. She‘s just like me, only prettier, hehe… What’s her name? I don’t know, I didn’t hear when she said it. I could’ve asked, but I was too scared, she’s older, that makes her more perfect (I always got a thing for older women). Yes, I got a crush on her.
You give me something that makes me scared all right
This could be nothing but I’m willing to give it a try
Please give me something, cos someday I might know, my heart
1 comment:
Siapa lagi nih, yang mana lagi nih?? bukan artis kan? Hehehehe...
Hope your love life smooth as well.
Post a Comment