Monday, August 17, 2009

Not to kill is killing

A bounty hunter was on a vacation. She just finished the hardest job ever, killed her own love.


Another bounty hunter also in a vacation, they met and made love.


One night she asked, “Why are you on a vacation?”

“I wanna be hurt.”

“Why?”

“So I can kill again. You?”

“I’m quitting.”

“Why?”

“Age.”

“Really?”

“Joke. I don’t want to kill people that I love again, I don’t wanna feel the pain again. To love is my dream, and I’ve killed it. I still want to love, so I should stop killing.”

“A bounty hunter cannot resign, you know that.”

“You’re wrong. Just shut up and make love.”

“Good. That would be hurt.”


She’s trying hard to forget her last job and just to love the other bounty hunter. But in the middle of the love making, she doubted that she killed her loved one.


“Do you love me?”, she asked.

He surely knows the answer, he just hate to say it.

“You’re asking me just to now that there will always be someone that loves you?”

“Because there always is”

“Then my answer is I really do.”

“You’re saying that just to get hurt?”

“Hmm…ok wait a sec…”

“What? What are you doing?”


The bounty hunter took something from the drawer and put it in his mouth. He kissed her.


The next day she packed her things.


“I have to go, I haven't really finished my last assignment. But I think I’m ready to kill again, thanks to you. And thank you for the ring.”


She gave him back the ring. He nodded and smiled.


“Good bye.”


“Thank you, again.”


As she leaves, he opened his laptop and answered an email. “The job is not done, give it to somebody else. I quit”

No comments: