Friday, August 25, 2006

Late Hour Stupidity

I’m awake to be exact.
(Yeah, I woke u up. That’s why
Why in the world I woke her up, anyway?
Why did I have to call her in the first place?
Why not some other padangneese?)

I’m awake and start to think
Nooooo….
(Don’t think.
Ur not gonna stop doing that
Now I got problem to forgive myself)
I mean, i'm sorry.

No worries.
Oh no..no..no..no…
(It’s easier if u mad or angry
This kinda thing stucks in my head
While I got lines and lines to be made)
Just go back to sleep
Please

Will do
Ok.
Do it now
Just close ur eyes and count those sheeps

In a while
Nooo
Now
U need to sleep now
(I need you to go back to sleep now)

…..
(Oh I hate this
Can’t take the guilt anymore
I better go home
Who knows I’ll be able to sleep
And forget all this)

(Damn it!)

No comments: