August 7th, 2006
To:
All of my cousins
Dear Guys/Girls,
I want to thank you for all you have done for me. It's been a pleasure shared with you and tries to solve your problems.
As you can see, its all your problems, not mind. Therefore I have decided to tender my resignation. I want to solve my problems first. My last date of availability will be today. This decision has nothing to do with the exceptional opportunity you all have provided me. You and your family have been quite fair with me, and in a way, I genuinely appreciate it.
I wish all of you can be better persons and become success, and I want to thank you for allowing me to be a part of the family. Please feel free to contact me for further smooth transition assistance.
Love and regards,
Burat Pangeran
No comments:
Post a Comment