The following is my latest conversations with my best friends after i told them about the situation.
This one here is my best friend whom I almost fuck his fiancee with
Him : "leave her"
me : "I did. I came back."
H : "What? You never do that, you always leave. How can you be so stupid?"
m : "i...i...
H : "You...You...What? You're so in love with her and become a moron?"
m : "Hey no!...i mean yes i love her..no! i mean, i don't! i don't know what i mean...
H : "She don't seem worth to be kept, just leave her..."
m : "I won't, i'm not gonna leave her,not now. She's really a nice girl. I think at least she can be a friend..."
H : "You think? Do you really think she'll be there when you go down? She's the kind who just wanna have fun, she's doesn't really wanna be your friend. U already got friends, u got me. Come on, Man. You're just wasting your time and energy, which i know u don't have a lot of those right now."
m : "Hey, don't say that! I always have time and energy for my friends!"
H : "True...but answer me this, IS SHE YOUR FRIEND right now?
m : "..."
H : "Suits yourself, i'm leaving and gonna make a huge sign with "i told you" written on it so i can show it to you whenever you come to me later on,crying. Hehehe..."
m : "Bastard! You're a jerk, you know that??!!!"
H : "But as jerk as i can be, i'm still your friend. And unfortunately, one of your best one. Huahahaahhaaha..."
This one here, is someone who rejected me cos we got different religion.
She : "isn't this what exactly happen between us back then?
Me : "Yup. pretty much the same."
S : "and she's furious with you? Why don't you tell her about me? About us?"
m : "I did,i tried. But she think that just some bullshit or something."
S: "maybe you told her wrong. I mean, you often did that you know. Telling a wrong message from what you really want to say."
m: "I think i made my self clear."
S: "Clear enough to say that we're still care for each other and still can be together though not as a couple? Hey, why don't we just be a couple? u still love me, right?
m: "Oh shut up! u know exactly why we can't be a couple."
S: "Hahaha of course i know, just teasing you...So why don't you just leave her?"
m: "oh great, not this kind of conversation again..."
2 comments:
ach so..did you eventually listen to them? :)
i don't know... you tell me. hehe..
Post a Comment