I’m in need for one. An equalizer, a balancer, the Yin. An opposite power that stabilizes me. The nice and soft kinda power. And within her, I believe I found it.
Ideally, this power lies within “The One” that you love forever. That’s why they often said, “He/She completes me”. Yeah right. I don’t buy that. The idea that someone can be completed by only just one person is absurd. I believe that’s not even a fact, it’s just something we create to fulfill our expectations and also (unfortunately) our hope. Cos if it’s true we can be completed by just one person, why would we need another person? Why in fact we still need our relatives and friends?
As for me, I think Yin can lies in the heart of our mom, sister, cousin, best friend, a friend or maybe the sum of them. Just like right now. I got a cousin that can pull me from my gloomy world, and show me how warm this world is. No, not taking me to some park or conservation or just being so nice to me. But her kindness to other that melted my gloomy cold heart. Even my purest heart is not as kind as her regular heart.
See? I feel completed already.
Wait…What’s this? Who are you? What? I love her? Are you crazy? Me? I am the crazy one? Hey! I can’t have that feeling for her. You! Shut your mouth up!
Hmm…what if that noise is telling the truth? No way! Just what if? Ooo…ooo…I’m in big trouble…dududududu
Well, anyway, no matter what, I hope she continues doing it. Cos someday who knows, I’ll be able to do kind things the way she’s doing it without wax.
1 comment:
Burat.
Aneh banget namanya, pertama kali gue denger. Agak-agak reluctant gitu nyebutnya, dan gue nggak tau kenapa.
Dan gue juga lupa kenapa kita jadi bisa berhubungan.
Gak pernah ketemu. Eh pernah dink. Sekali doang tapi itu pun nggak ngobrol. Tapi, ... kenapa kok kayanya asik banget kalo kita ketemuan di cyber ya? :)
Dan setelah gue baca blog ini, ... aih... mellow juga hehehehehe.
Nice to know you :)
Post a Comment