Monday, April 30, 2007

Little Girl

There’s a little girl
She’s real cute
And a real eater
But she’s not fat
Nor love cat
Sometimes she wears hat
Whenever she pretends to be a male brat

Everyone loves her and so do i
But I’m not a lover boy
I don’t know how to care
All I know I hurt every people I know
To let it out all the hatred in me
So I can love her with pure heart

But, lately she keep asking me to stop making her happy
Asked me to mad at her
or just stop being nice
She hated me for not being hatred

So I stop hurting people
And start hurting her
She asked to be drown when she’s drowning
Buried when she falls into a hole
i pinched, she weep
i stabbed, she bleed
i chopped, she’s dead

You should’ve been careful of your wish, dear...

No comments: