Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Me and A Mysterious Blue Riding Hood at Kelimutu

Sunday morning on top of Kelimutu I saw her.


She distracted me from the beautiful sunrise above the blue and the green lake. “Who is she?” I asked myself.


So I walked toward her. But she went down. “Why? Was she trying to avoid me or flirt with me?”


Carefully I reached out for her. Too bad she moves in blink! One time she’s close, another time she’s a stranger from a faraway land. Was she toying with me? What’s her game here? I rather leave.


But maybe it was not a game. Only a matter of time. So after I cleaned up any hassle and bad intentions, I went up to her with only honesty. Screaming for a second chance.


She let me in. Then in such time my curiosity became amusement. I started to believe that she’s a goddess. God, I’m addicted to her.


I managed to get close to her. Sadly, she still wouldn’t look at me. Clueless, I am.


But then she whispered,”I was hurt, real bad. Please don’t get too close too fast. Immortals are so easy to get hurt by mortals. Let us get to know each other through our shadows.”


Her whisper surely worked like an angelical voice that spellbind me. Zap! We were kissing. My shadow and hers. Millions of passionate kisses flew by. By just, my affection run through her. I said to myself,”I promise I won’t hurt you”


But, alas! Kissing her shadow passionately could broke her purity that she had been protecting. So, still I did hurt her. Unintentionally. Because I didn't know before. Thank God she stopped me. Or else I won’t be able to forgive myself. Ever.














My muse, please forgive my soul.

3 comments:

galuhwulandari said...

unlike others, his muse is still a mystery to us.... cool place!

Burat said...

That might be just a fiction, lho...;)

Anonymous said...

bagus Rat :)
tempatnya juga bagus banget...cuma sayang foto ke-7 itu dua orang distracting banget yah...padahal cahaya mataharinya lagi keren :D

i love the shadow part most :)