A friend told me that I shouldn't use too much logic, especially in relationship, any relationships. Just follow the heart, enjoy the love. "Oh yeah? Why?" I asked. "Your logic makes you a jerk."
I ignored her. I don't believe her. And then I found this in one of my old journals back in 2005. I still remember this girl because I was staying at her place when my best friend had a bad car accident. She made me stay in bed, but I left her in the morning without saying goodbye. Never talk to her since, only sent this letter a week after I left her.
Hi there. How’s everything going? I can’t sent email to that pi*&%$d..something of yours, always bounced back, so I’m sending you this.
An apology. For being jerk. I’m sorry.
No...i’m not saying we’re on the same side now, I just feel I need to say it.
I guess that’s that...I said it. Bye.
I mean it, it's a real goodbye for you.
Burat
Oh don't worry, this girl is married now. But see? I shouldn't follow my heart, should I? Hehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment