Being with you, although it was just for a moment of time, had become one of the best moments in my life. I will always remember how we talked for hours over breakfast, on a bus, on a train, over lunch, over a long walk in the rain, over wine, over dinner. We talked, we listened, we laughed, we felt each other. We were happy.
Then after that, we have endless chat, conversations maybe only us can understand it. A connection that made us ask ourself, "why we didn't do this a long time ago?"
Up until reality struck me. That we both living in different worlds. One is living in the dream of the other. So, before one of us got hurt, I'm saying goodbye now. As we know, we hurt the most the ones we love most. I don't want that to be happen.
I hope you continue living the life I always dream of. A happy life.
Goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment