Why whenever a good thing is about to come, a bad thing happened first? And vice versa. Always like that. Is it because we need to lower expectations or hold the excitement? Or is it just the way it was meant to be? you know, it just the way the world works.
Over time, for me the arrival of a bad thing after a good thing is expected. So, whenever no bad thing after good thing come, i longed for the bad. I know, twisted right? It reminded me of those poor people who blame the rich for their misfortune. That twisted.
I once asked, do you deserve to be happy? I forget my answer. But what is your answer? I’m pretty sure your answer would be: I do. But imagine if you were asked: Do you deserve to suffer? Those who answer I do, which I'm not sure who, deserves playing around in a mental hospital.
Or not?
Because if we thinking it over again, there are two types of people who might answer deserve to suffer. First, the ones who keep pushing their self to feel very happy every single moment of their life so they block any pain, and the other ones are the desperate, who believe that happiness can't be achieved.
Or maybe the one that's been thinking about who deserve to suffer is the one that needs to play around in a mental hospital.
Oh wait, that would be me!
Bummer :D
No comments:
Post a Comment