Saturday, June 11, 2011

What are we?

Are we human? Or are we denser?

A student soon be a master when he/she redefines his/her mind of a teacher from a person to experience. I remember the first time I know how read the Koran was when my teacher resigned. I keep trying read it and found my own ways. I got my perfect balance to ride a bike after falling down too many times by myself because my house helper refused to teach me again. And lots of other things.

That’s why I never good at being ordered to. I rather tried and fall than following order and succeed. Imagine if the orders are silly ones.

So I decided to overdo things. I finished what have been told quickly, then do what I think is best. Some would see it as stubbornness, stone head, even act of rebel. But heck, I’m doing it for the best.

Of course, many times are just waste of time because I didn’t have enough time to do it properly so the result would seem like half-baked. But based on experience, when I got to do it properly, it turned out good for everyone.

But then how can I have more time to do the things while the things keep adding up?

Kill the doubt quickly. Ignoring silly orders. Push the colleagues more to do their job. Lots of frictions, arguments, and dissapointments definitely are coming out. But also great things, better things. And also one of the most important things that have been hard to achieved these days, satisfaction.

And sometimes I get nervous when I see an open door – The Killers


No comments: