I always
need a dose of romanticism once in awhile. Before Sunrise and Before Sunset
usually fulfill the need, but now I found a new one. The Beauty Inside social
films. You can read what the films all about here
I quickly hooked
by the films because I thought about the idea once. The idea that, what if you keep
changing to be every different person each day? What’s your life gonna be like?
The films show it beautifully.
The first episode successfully zapped me. Good execution, flowing narrative, clear message. It's sharp.
“Everyday
I’m a different person, but inside I’m always me.”
The second
episode. Is my favorite. Because it’s very rare we got struck deep that make the world suddenly froze. This episode
captured it perfectly.
“I’ve been
here a hundred times. Was I not paying attention?”
The third, my guess would be every girls’ favorite. The romanticism became real, touchy and sweet. I like it because it has a real pain at the end.
“I would see
her again. But she would never see me.”
The fourth, second of my favorites. To see the love of your life missing you badly and yet you can’t be with her is excruciating. Making you wish there’s a doctor who can do kangensektomi, a medical procedure that eliminate our feeling of longing.
The fourth, second of my favorites. To see the love of your life missing you badly and yet you can’t be with her is excruciating. Making you wish there’s a doctor who can do kangensektomi, a medical procedure that eliminate our feeling of longing.
“I was
running out of ideas. I wanted to see her again.
Fifth. Is the most sad of all. Made me out of breath after watching it. The truth hurts.
Fifth. Is the most sad of all. Made me out of breath after watching it. The truth hurts.
“I don’t
date. I just break up with people”
The last. Gave a hope. That every one of us has a special one. Out there. But close.
“I found the
last page in the sky”.
No comments:
Post a Comment