Monday, September 12, 2005

Absolutely there's no absolute right

or absolute wrong maybe only uncertainty that goes absolute so I start smoking sort of try to give a sign of power a bold decision for self recognition become the enemy of the everlasting right let them open their mind create minor conflict to overcome the greater one hoping its effect doesn’t overcome myself it wasn’t hard for me why would it be or should it be hard changing for better chance quite fun actually seeing them behave talking nonsense asking stupid questions am I become a rebel a rebel to what the absolute family value there is no such thing though a family is worthless when each of its member doesn’t have value lack of care when who is right become more important than what is right this family has no soul they don’t know that and so I’m telling them with my own way giving them more life by giving uncertainty insecurity a double edged sword though it may help them survive or fasten its death or this is just an escape a very cheap way to get attention

No comments: